"Warranty" is hereby defined as a product purchased attached to an account purchase on AccGamer.com or through its owners or employees.
So what does Warranty do?
- Warranty allows you to guarantee yourself the full value of the account. This basically means that if you choose to buy an account for $1000 and the Warranty rate for that accounts industry is 10%, you will pay $1100 for the Warranty and account (+ payment processing fees of 1-3%) and if you choose to purchase Warranty - You are entitled to that full $1,000 back - fees(1-3%) if a recovery ever occurs within that period - You will be 100% covered - Your Warranty policy will still protect you in the event of recovery, it is HIGHLY recommended that you add Warranty to any purchases you make. Our standard warranty without Warranty can be found here
What Warranty does not cover:
- Warranty does not cover bans, mutes, punishments, lost wealth on accounts, stat damage, champions loss, points loss, gold loss, item loss, name losses, vac-bans and more.
- Warranty solely applies to the purchase value of the account - fees(1-3%), it does NOT insure any other damages to your account in any form.
My account got recovered and I had Warranty, what do I do?
- Contact our support through email or ticket support and they will walk you through the required process to make a Warranty claim, once your claim is determined valid you will be issued a full refund within 24 hours of our decision.
AccGamer.com reserves the right to suspend/deny all Warranty claims that do not provide correct documentation of their claim this is including but not limited to;
- Email communications relating to the account/purchase
- Communications between RIOT, Jagex, Epicgames and other game creators of the games found on AccGamer.com that may be requested by AccGamer.com
- Passwords/IP/location/Username/other information relating to the account purchase that may help determine if an account recovery occurred
- ID documents, Address documents, utility bills and other verification documents that may be requested by AccGamer.com
- Any other form of communications/documents/required pieces of information AccGamer.com requests that may be needed to verify an account buyers claim of account recovery versus the seller - If the buyer is unable to provide the requested documents/communications for any reason; The Warranty claim will be suspended/closed in its entirety.